The World According to Cara

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Escape


When the world is so busy
And things get tough,
Sometimes I lose perspective.
Then I take a walk, and escape to God’s creation.
Out in nature it all comes together,
I can sit and admire God’s ever-changing masterpiece.
I look in wonder at His artwork,
The sky, the trees, and everything all around me
It’s never the same, each day it’s new
I never tire of watching it move.
His trees are unique, each one it’s own.
The birds all sing and call out their tune
They fly by, each in their own means.
The feeling of each day changes
From the sun warming my back,
To the cool biting my cheeks.
I never tire
Of what God has in plan
for how it will all turn out.
Each day is different
Not one the same.
To escape to God’s creation
Brings life back in perspective.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home