The World According to Cara

Monday, September 10, 2007

how old are we?

so on Saturday night Travis and i were causally taking a late night stroll through the streets of Mr Clear in Ballarat. with some excitement i saw a playground!

we eagerly go and continue our conversations in various places on this rather colourful and welcoming equipment. so welcoming in fact that two car loads of people pull out and join us!

this, Travis and i found quite amusing as at ten o'clock at night in Ballarat there are nine people on a play ground. only two of them were children...

2 Comments:

  • Perhaps it's just a case of having nothing better to do in Ballarat on a Saturday night....

    By Blogger switch, at 10:01 PM  

  • Did you know that I cannot email you??? So, here is my reply from yesterday....absolutely nothing to do with your blog....sorry.

    Hey Cara,



    I am really sorry about Sunday night!!! I so didn’t mean to miss you out on the txt list!! L

    Jabz is closing on the 16th Nov. but I haven’t found anywhere else to go yet…apparently there is a new place opening in Murphy St which is looking at picking up Radical Fitness classes, so I might try there….



    Sorry to hear that Centrelink is still being Centrelink instead of a helping people agency!!! J



    Amazingly enough, I do have an email address for Cara….it is, I think…

    Smooch_a_pooch@hotmail.com



    I hope that you can get in touch with Cara!!!



    Have a great week and see you on Sunday….you better be there too, I have something for you!!! J



    Zoe Oakenfull

    By Blogger Oakenempty, at 10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home